LOOKING BACK 2015
The year 2015 has been awesome for me. For various reasons.
- I am learning the ropes of running my own business. As you have known, Orangefill. From marketing, tightening up the backend, steadied my structure and many more.
- Mistakes were made. I made it a point not to repeat.
- In 2015, I braved myself for something new. I shared my mistakes and knowledge not just about video making BUT also how to market online using FB ads, blogging, creating websites and teaching the concept of marketing online. Through this alone, I have met many business owners. Learning from them. Listening to their advises. Learning from their experience. The sharing and learning was massive. This really has made a lot of impact on how I manage Orangefill
- ATP – Accessories, the exclamation point of every woman’s outfit!
- ROSITA by Rosita Hussin – Empowering every woman freedom and confidence they desire.
- Alluring Memoirs Photography – Capturing your moments for you to reminisce a lifetime.
- Dessert Diaries – Desserts for your event with stylish and customized theme designs.
- Sarah Closet – A lady loves make-up, beauty, health care, personal care.
- Novik Gloves Asia – Lifestyle brand, We focus on gloves, casual clothing and having fun!!
- Ban Hock Hin – The motorcycle specialist since 1939.
- Ratu Weddings – Your beauty is our business.
- Ayu Weekend Noodle – A mother selling noodles on weekends for as low as $11 A TUB.
- Couple of insurance agents, home based owners and freelancers.
- In fact, my 2015 was actually a leap and bound of progress compared to 2014. All due to this guy whom I crossed path in 2014. He did opened me up and made me understand about certain things to make it successful.
BACK TO BUSINESS
I would like to thank the support and opportunities given to me by couples. Without their support, I could not push Orangefill further into the local wedding video industry. You all are very important to the development of me and my partner abilities. Thank you so much. We cannot have done it without you.
To my couples who have engaged me and Orangefill, I am so looking forward to working with you.
My aim for 2016 is to just increase and better in whatever I do by just 1%. Just like Brother Imran mentioned in the video.
Of course, for this blog, I will share more of my personal experience in terms of weddings and video making. I will create more content that it will help you in a way or another.