Claim your offer of $300.00 discounts!
I usually provide my wedding video services at $1900.00. With this offer, your wedding video package will be $1600.00.
1. 2 Videomakers – Why 2 videomakers ? Can I have just one ?
– Usually, the groom will be on the losing end. No coverage. That’s why we provide 2 videomakers.
– Yes, one videomaker with 2 camera can still get the job done and with more footages BUT, the groom will never get coverage. That’s always the case.
– I love to put someone behind the camera. I don’t like putting a camera on a fixed position without someone manning it. The camera cannot go hunting for moments without its cam operator.
– We don’t just come to your wedding with a video camera. We do invest in film-making technique. So there is a need for us to bring extra equipment. You can refer to my gear list. Film-making equipment comes with film-making techniques and knowledge.
2. Production charges included – Seriously, what does it really means ?
– This section usually covers the editing part. Getting editors crafting out and interpret your wedding.
– We are not talking about burning all the video clips that we captured into 7 DVDs.
– There is storyboarding, color grading, selection of good video clips out of possibly 100GB data, design the DVD label, etc.
– A small portion from this budget will go into DVD purchases and printing services.
3. 1 copy of DVD with hard cover – If you ask for a 2nd copy, we will give it to you for no additional charges.
– Yes. 1 DVD copy without locking. Meaning, you can duplicate your DVD copy on your own. We allow you to duplicate yourself.
– Consists of 3-7 minutes of wedding highlights. Truthfully, this kind of editing is for you. Short, sweet, compact and filled with love.
– There will be another edit of event coverage. This will be roughly about 20-40 minutes. Mainly, this kind of edit is meant for your parents and pakcik-makcik. Trust me, it is kinda boring but people love it. My working experience with Encik Yusman 2 years ago, comes in handy.
– Total playback duration is about 45 minutes. I believe this is a good timing. Not too long, not too short for you to watch together-gether with your family or relatives.
4. 8 weeks to deliver – what takes you so long ?
– To go through 60-100GB of video clips is no easy task. And to pick the best video clips is a real headache. This process usually can cause migraine to editors.
– Loose calculations – 1GB = 5 minutes, so if 100GB = 500 minutes of video clips. Usually, editors have to look through twice to select the best ones.
– To arrange your video clips so it will create a nice flow, another challenging but fun process.
5. All your captured video clips shall be returned.
– When collecting your wedding video, don’t forget to bring your portable HD. We will transferred all video clips back to you. I don’t see the point in keeping them.
6. I have the full creative control of the final outcome – Why seh? We pay you tau.
– I know you pay me. I want you to view your wedding video from me and my team point of view. How we interpret your wedding.
– We don’t do it blindly. Meaning, we MUST have a coffee session so that we can find out about your likes and dislikes.
– You and your partner need to fill up a questionnaire which both of you have to do it separately.
– At the end of the day, you get to experience your wedding from another angle.